- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Maxus launches proprietary planning tool Resolve
MUMBAI: Maxus has announced the launch of a bespoke tool, Resolve, based on a proprietary survey of consumer insights in India. The findings of the survey are the most in-depth ever to be carried out in the country.
Resolve is Maxus’ proprietary communications planning tool built using the knowledge and expertise of the agency’s planning leaders. The tool is supported by bespoke consumer-based surveys called Compose, which go beyond simple media usage to explore consumer sentiment towards media channels and the messaging those channels employ. The tool is used by global and local clients worldwide to gain insights into particular markets.
The features and benefits of Resolve include:
- Proprietary Maxus intelligence has identified specific barriers that a client’s audience, brand and category are facing, and how best to overcome them in communications.
- Resolve makes the complex simple for media planners by prioritising specific communication tasks and identifying the media channels that best deliver them for specific audiences, within each category.
- Resolve planning recommendations are backed by robust consumer surveys, making them powerful drivers for a client’s channel plans.
Maxus South Asia MD Kartik Sharma said, “Maxus’s dedication to data inspired us to create a tool to help our teams make tough decisions and have them supported with strong logic and data. The Compose surveys get behind the attitudes and behaviours of consumers—not just their media usage—and how they view specific channels to deliver specific messages. Resolve has been a success so far not only for our clients, but also helping to push our teams out of their comfort zones to try new channels and ways of thinking.”
Maxus India national director of insights Priti Murthy said, “Properly identifying a brand’s top communications tasks and understanding how to use media to deliver on those tasks is on the one hand an art. At Maxus, we also believe there should be an appropriate level of science applied to that challenge as well, which is why we’ve developed Resolve.
“Resolve is a robust, data-heavy tool that relies on consumers’ attitudes and sentiment, as well as our own proprietary intelligence, to tackle the real issues that our clients are facing. We’ve created the tool in line with our unique proposition, ‘lean into change’, challenging the status quo with something different. We can be confident about the suggestions Resolve generates because we have the data to support our decisions.”