- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Maxus elevates Priti Murthy to the role of chief strategy officer
MUMBAI: Global communications consultancy firm Maxus has elevated Priti Murthy to the position of chief strategy officer.
She was earlier the national director of insights at the agency.
In her new role, Murthy will be working towards building the Maxus product focusing on insights, effectiveness and behaviour change projects through Moribus, its behavioural science unit for delivering client delight. Additionally, she will also be working closely with the Maxus APAC regional planning team in developing new methods and techniques for strengthening our communications planning offering.
Maxus MD Kartik Sharma said, “Over the years Priti Murthy has built a strong insights team across offices who are working tirelessly to raise the bar. Priti’s contribution to the business is exemplary and the 2014 award wins for data, research and analytic across forums is a testimony of great work being done by team Insights across clients under her leadership. One can definitely expect very interesting breakthrough initiatives from Priti and her team very soon. A proven leader she will be leading and constructing quite a few cutting edge engagement initiatives for us.”
Murthy added, “I am delighted to come on board as the chief strategy officer at Maxus. I am sure my new role will further broaden the horizon for me. My focus will be to use the right consumer data, to come up with solutions that will deliver for our strong portfolio of clients and take the solutions to the next level with strategic and creative programmes that go beyond just traditional platforms and to blend content and creativity at the heart of our delivery. In the innovative span of time that I’ve worked here, I have got an encouraging glimpse of a very positive working atmosphere.”