- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Mattel, WWE launch girl product line
MUMBAI: Mattel and sports entertainment brand WWE are launching a girls’ product line that features the first-ever fashion dolls of Nikki and Brie Bella, Sasha Banks, Natalya, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Alicia Fox and Eva Marie, to leverage the popularity of WWE’s female Superstars and give its sizable girl fan base a new way to connect with their favourite brands.
The new WWE Superstars product line, which was revealed at San Diego Comic-Con in the US, offers fans an original way to play and includes the following:
- 12” fashion dolls that are articulated and come with multiple fashions inspired by Nikki and Brie Bella, Sasha Banks, Natalya, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Alicia Fox and Eva Marie.
- Role Play items that include a WWE Women’s Championship title belt with authentic styling and sleek metallic medallions, in addition to fun accessories like a Bayley-inspired headband and Sasha Bank’s “Legit Boss” rings.
- Action figures that have deluxe articulation and bold ring looks that include the Superstar’s iconic accessories.
This is the first time female WWE Superstars will have a fashion doll and role-playing line, in addition to the action figures inspired by their in-ring characters. The dolls will be available for preorder online only at Toysrus.com beginning 24 July and exclusively at Toys“R”Us®stores across the US and Toysrus.com this September.
“The launch of the first-ever WWE girls’ product line is a significant moment in the evolution of not only our female Superstars, but our entire company. We are honored to partner with Mattel to provide kids with another way to connect with our incredible female performers who inspire confidence and strength,” said WWE chief brand officer Stephanie McMahon.
“At Mattel, we have a deep understanding of how girls play and are proud to be WWE’s partner in bringing the first ever female Superstar fashion doll line to fans. This line shows girls that they too can be a WWE Superstar and fits well within our portfolio of girl’s brands by offering unique doll aesthetics with empowering messages,” said Girl’s Toy Box senior VP, GM Lori Pantel.