- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
Matchbox Media bags international media mandate of ‘Sachin: A Billion Dreams’
MUMBAI: Matchbox Media, a media arm of ITW Playworx, has bagged the overseas media duties of the upcoming biopic ‘Sachin: A Billion Dreams’.
The mandate includes TV media planning, buying and release in the US, UK, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific Region.
Since the movie captures Sachin Tendulkar’s cricket and personal life and also reveals few aspects of his life which have never been heard of or seen before, the agency’s first task was to design and implement a communication plan to ensure the movie touches minds of viewers across the globe.
Said ITW Playworx CEO Sidharth Ghosh, “We are privileged to work with Cinestaan AA Distributors. We are looking forward to make our presence stronger in the international markets considering the demand for Indian films across the globe.”
The mandate is spread across channels like Times Now International, Sony International, Colors International, Star International, Zee International and B4U International.
‘Sachin: A Billion Dreams’ is directed by James Erskine and produced by Ravi Bhagchandka of Carnival Motion Pictures. The film starring Sachin Tendulkar, Virendra Sehwag and Mayuresh Pem will hit the screens across the globe on 26 May.
Said Cinestaan AA Distributors managing director and CEO Anil Thadani, “Sachin: A Billion Dreams is the most-awaited film of the year and we are pleased to associate with Matchbox Media as our media agency. The whole idea was to tap the global markets considering the huge anticipation for the film and Matchbox Media team has successfully executed the same.”