- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
marblemedia gets cooking with celebrity chef Chuck Hughes
MUMBAI: Canadian creator marblemedia and celebrity chef Chuck Hughes (Chuck’s Eat the Street, Chef vs. Challenge) have partnered to develop a new prime time unscripted series ahead of Realscreen Summit.
In this new show, Hughes goes back to basics to become an apprentice to the world’s best chefs. In each episode Hughes takes viewers on an intriguing journey into the mind of one master chef, revealing the unbelievable secrets of their extraordinary cooking style.
“Our strategy is to combine our original formats with top-tier talent. Chuck Hughes is an international household name with a respected brand reaching audiences through TV and books. We love his energy and are excited to see him don another chef’s apron,” said marblemedia co-CEO, executive producer Matt Hornburg.
“I am excited to be working with marblemedia, to be developing cutting edge programming with them. The mind of a chef is complex and to work with them to understand their processes will certainly be an interesting experience,” said Hughes.