- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Mallika Sherawat to walk the Red Carpet of Cannes 2017
MUMBAI: Mallika Sherawat is all set to walk the Red Carpet of Cannes 2017.
Being the brand ambassador, Sherawat will be at Cannes to support “Free A Girl”, an international organisation that is dedicated to raise awareness about sexual exploitation against children and human trafficking.
Sherawat would be wearing her favourite designer Georges Hobeika this year as well.