- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Mallika Sherawat to walk the Red Carpet of Cannes 2017
MUMBAI: Mallika Sherawat is all set to walk the Red Carpet of Cannes 2017.
Being the brand ambassador, Sherawat will be at Cannes to support “Free A Girl”, an international organisation that is dedicated to raise awareness about sexual exploitation against children and human trafficking.
Sherawat would be wearing her favourite designer Georges Hobeika this year as well.