- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Lightning International ropes in Julien Dutronc to head TV distribution
MUMBAI: Hong Kong’s TV channel Lightning International has appointed Julien Dutronc as the director of its TV distribution segment with immediate effect.
In his new role, Dutronc will be responsible for the regional sales and distribution of the network’s bouquet of TV channels. He will be based in Hong Kong, and will oversee the rollout of the company’s channels which include Trace Sport Stars HD, Trace Urban HD, and the recently added Mezzo Live HD.
Lightning International CEO James Ross said, “As part of the continuing expansion of Lightning International, it is my pleasure to announce the appointment of Julien Dutronc. He has a wealth of great experience across the Asia-Pacific region, and has developed a deep knowledge of the diverse cultures and TV audiences in the many countries we cover.”
Prior to this role, Dutronc was responsible for channel distribution and affiliate sales and marketing for Asia at TV5 Monde for six years.
Dutronc added, “I am thrilled to join the team at Lightning International to elevate the presence of our ensemble of channels in both existing and untapped markets. I am proud to oversee the next phase of growth for the company’s channels and I look forward to more brands joining our portfolio in the next few months.”