- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Lightning International ropes in Julien Dutronc to head TV distribution
MUMBAI: Hong Kong’s TV channel Lightning International has appointed Julien Dutronc as the director of its TV distribution segment with immediate effect.
In his new role, Dutronc will be responsible for the regional sales and distribution of the network’s bouquet of TV channels. He will be based in Hong Kong, and will oversee the rollout of the company’s channels which include Trace Sport Stars HD, Trace Urban HD, and the recently added Mezzo Live HD.
Lightning International CEO James Ross said, “As part of the continuing expansion of Lightning International, it is my pleasure to announce the appointment of Julien Dutronc. He has a wealth of great experience across the Asia-Pacific region, and has developed a deep knowledge of the diverse cultures and TV audiences in the many countries we cover.”
Prior to this role, Dutronc was responsible for channel distribution and affiliate sales and marketing for Asia at TV5 Monde for six years.
Dutronc added, “I am thrilled to join the team at Lightning International to elevate the presence of our ensemble of channels in both existing and untapped markets. I am proud to oversee the next phase of growth for the company’s channels and I look forward to more brands joining our portfolio in the next few months.”