- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Leena Singarajah is Scripps Networks Interactive MD for Asia
MUMBAI: Media veteran Leena Singarajah has been named Scripps Networks Interactive MD for Asia.
Effective immediately, Singarajah will be responsible for continuing to develop and execute the growth strategy for the Scripps Networks lifestyle business across the region.
Based in Singapore, Singarajah will report to Scripps Networks Interactive head of international lifestyle channels Derek Chang.
“Leena is a consummate professional and widely respected for her deep knowledge of the region and the industry. Her strategic vision, combined with her operational expertise, will be critical as we look to further expand our business across the region,” said Chang.
Singarajah joined Scripps Networks in 2014 as head of distribution and ad sales, Asia-Pacific, responsible for developing strategies to continue growing distribution and building our regional and local ad sales business. Since joining, Singarajah has overseen the expansion of HGTV in the region and considerably strengthened the regional and local ad sales businesses.
Prior to joining Scripps Networks, Singarajah served as SVP, head of sales and business development, Asia Pacific for IMG Media, where she was responsible for overseeing content and channel distribution. During her tenure, she launched IMG Media’s first and only fully-owned 24-hour sports channel, EDGEsport. She also oversaw IMG Media’s entertainment division portfolio, including a wide-ranging, high-volume lifestyle catalogue.