- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
LeEco’s Divya Dixit to head marketing at Zee Digital Convergence
MUMBAI: Zee Digital Convergence has roped in former LeEco India director of content marketing Divya Dixit as the head of marketing.
According to sources, Dixit will head digital marketing for Zee’s OTT platforms dittoTV and OZEE. She will report to digital head of Z5X (India) Archana Anand.
Dixit was with LeEco for a year. With over 19 years of experience, she has worked across multiple industries such as retail, music, telecom and broadcasting. She was also the marketing head at Percept Live for nearly two years. She earlier worked with organisations such as Tata Docomo, Saregama India, Sony Entertainment Television, Star India, UTV and Barista.
As reported first by TelevisionPost.com, ZEE has incorporated a global digital organisation named Z5X that is to become the hub of all the digital properties. Chamli Tennakoon has been appointed CEO of the new organisation, in addition to his existing role of chief digital officer, Essel Group. Among many other changes, dittoTV business head Archana Anand is made digital head of Z5X (India).
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL) has digital properties that include OTT service dittoTV and advertising-led video-on-demand (VoD) platform OZEE.