- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Laqshya Media forays into talent management, signs up Suresh Raina
MUMBAI: Integrated marketing agency Laqshya Media Group announces its foray into celebrity talent management by roping in cricketer Suresh Raina as its first celebrity. This is an exclusive multi-year mandate for the group, effective this fiscal year.
Laqshya Media Group MD Alok Jalan said, “We are extremely pleased to announce Suresh Raina as the first name for our new vertical in talent management. It is a known fact that cricket is the most popular sport in India with a massive fan following. As a result, the sports marketing vertical has grown exponentially by cutting across socio-cultural demographics and taking centre stage in all marketing plans.
Raina is an extremely dynamic person both on and off the field, and our brand resonates with his values. Brand Raina is inspiring, engaging and immersive, and we aim to integrate these aspects into a holistic experience. Our collaboration is a reiteration of the same.”
Raina, who is the captain of Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise Gujarat Lions, said: “I am really excited and happy to be associated with Laqshya Media Group, and looking forward to a new journey with them, feeling fresh and energetic for this new innings.”
Going forward, Laqshya Media Group is looking at signing exciting celebrities across the globe under their talent management unit.