- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Laqshya Media forays into talent management, signs up Suresh Raina
MUMBAI: Integrated marketing agency Laqshya Media Group announces its foray into celebrity talent management by roping in cricketer Suresh Raina as its first celebrity. This is an exclusive multi-year mandate for the group, effective this fiscal year.
Laqshya Media Group MD Alok Jalan said, “We are extremely pleased to announce Suresh Raina as the first name for our new vertical in talent management. It is a known fact that cricket is the most popular sport in India with a massive fan following. As a result, the sports marketing vertical has grown exponentially by cutting across socio-cultural demographics and taking centre stage in all marketing plans.
Raina is an extremely dynamic person both on and off the field, and our brand resonates with his values. Brand Raina is inspiring, engaging and immersive, and we aim to integrate these aspects into a holistic experience. Our collaboration is a reiteration of the same.”
Raina, who is the captain of Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise Gujarat Lions, said: “I am really excited and happy to be associated with Laqshya Media Group, and looking forward to a new journey with them, feeling fresh and energetic for this new innings.”
Going forward, Laqshya Media Group is looking at signing exciting celebrities across the globe under their talent management unit.