- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Kokuyo Camlin, Cartoon Network Enterprises launches Harry Potter inspired Speedy Pen Pencils
MUMBAI: Kokuyo Camlin, a stationery brand, has partnered with Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE), the licensing and merchandising arm of Turner International India, to launch the Harry Potter inspired range of Camlin Speedy 0.7 mm pen pencils.
Children have been long enchanted by the magical wizard world of Harry Potter movies like ‘Sorcerer’s Stone’, ‘Chamber of Secrets’ and ‘Prisoner of Azkaban’, the parties said.
This collection ranges from magic wand to pencils.
With what feels like a gift from Hogwarts, the new Camlin speedy pen pencils have a solid grip for comfortable writing. It is sturdy and comes with a built-in eraser. It is adorned with the image of Harry Potter. Available in a pack of five pen pencils, these are priced at Rs 10 each. These pencils are bound to charm all Harry Potter fans or should we say, muggles too can be wizards now?