- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Kokuyo Camlin, Cartoon Network Enterprises launches Harry Potter inspired Speedy Pen Pencils
MUMBAI: Kokuyo Camlin, a stationery brand, has partnered with Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE), the licensing and merchandising arm of Turner International India, to launch the Harry Potter inspired range of Camlin Speedy 0.7 mm pen pencils.
Children have been long enchanted by the magical wizard world of Harry Potter movies like ‘Sorcerer’s Stone’, ‘Chamber of Secrets’ and ‘Prisoner of Azkaban’, the parties said.
This collection ranges from magic wand to pencils.
With what feels like a gift from Hogwarts, the new Camlin speedy pen pencils have a solid grip for comfortable writing. It is sturdy and comes with a built-in eraser. It is adorned with the image of Harry Potter. Available in a pack of five pen pencils, these are priced at Rs 10 each. These pencils are bound to charm all Harry Potter fans or should we say, muggles too can be wizards now?