- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
KnightsAD expands to Sri Lanka and Middle East
MUMBAI: KnightsAD Digital Media Associates, a performance-based ad network and global affiliate partners, has announced their foray into Sri Lanka and the Middle Eastern markets of UAE, Kuwait and Qatar.
The company has seen close to 20% month-on-month growth since its launch in January 2016 across India markets.
With Sri Lanka featuring among the top 10 countries in the world for mobile advertising growth and the Middle East showing a growing mobile e-commerce trend, the markets are ripe for content players to leverage this growth by extending their mobile and WAP advertising reach.
In lieu of the need to expand its reach, KnightsAD has partnered with leading telecom and content companies in Sri Lanka and the Middle East. Telecom partners include Oreedoo in Kuwait and Qatar, DU in UAE as well as Dialog in Sri Lanka. With a conversion rate of up to 75000 a month, KnightsAD has quickly become one of the networks with the highest success rates and now widest reach.
The company has implied augmented techniques in its endeavour to do so. With this international expansion, the company hopes to replicate the success they have seen in India for content partners like Hungama, Nazara, Mauj and Saregama.
KnightsAD CEO Malik Gilani said, “We are ecstatic to announce our global expansion, it has been a roller coaster ride, as is with all startups. We are glad to announce our foray into the Sri Lankan territory and Middle Eastern regions, with this growth and expansion we hope to provide our partners a global platform and extended reach.”