- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Kingfisher launches 2nd edition of ‘Cricket Edition’ packs
MUMBAI: Cricket fans in the country have more to cheer about this season. As the nation takes to cricket with fervour, ‘Kingfisher – The King of Good Times’ surprises its consumers with something new and exciting with the second edition of the 2017 Cricket Edition Packs.
The 2017 Cricket Edition packs have been designed to celebrate Kingfisher’s association with cricket and aims to perfectly capture the game’s pulsating energy. Cricket, much like Kingfisher, unites everyone in good times.
Cricket, the company said, is best enjoyed with a group of friends and a chilled pint of Kingfisher. The cricket edition packaging has been extended to both Kingfisher Premium and Kingfisher Strong across its range of bottles and cans. The packaging also seamlessly incorporates key elements from the game lending to it a cool and youthful look. This initiative will be amplified by a host of activates at points of sale, social media and on-ground.
United Breweries senior VP marketing Samar Singh Sheikhawat said, “Kingfisher has had a long standing relationship with the game of cricket. Going back to the day in 1996 with the West Indies cricket team, which gave birth to the iconic “Oo La La Le Lo” jingle. The special edition cricket packs will only amplify the spirit of the game on a larger scale. We are excited about the packs and look forward to giving beer and cricket fans a true taste of the Good Times!”