- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Kingfisher launches 2nd edition of ‘Cricket Edition’ packs
MUMBAI: Cricket fans in the country have more to cheer about this season. As the nation takes to cricket with fervour, ‘Kingfisher – The King of Good Times’ surprises its consumers with something new and exciting with the second edition of the 2017 Cricket Edition Packs.
The 2017 Cricket Edition packs have been designed to celebrate Kingfisher’s association with cricket and aims to perfectly capture the game’s pulsating energy. Cricket, much like Kingfisher, unites everyone in good times.
Cricket, the company said, is best enjoyed with a group of friends and a chilled pint of Kingfisher. The cricket edition packaging has been extended to both Kingfisher Premium and Kingfisher Strong across its range of bottles and cans. The packaging also seamlessly incorporates key elements from the game lending to it a cool and youthful look. This initiative will be amplified by a host of activates at points of sale, social media and on-ground.
United Breweries senior VP marketing Samar Singh Sheikhawat said, “Kingfisher has had a long standing relationship with the game of cricket. Going back to the day in 1996 with the West Indies cricket team, which gave birth to the iconic “Oo La La Le Lo” jingle. The special edition cricket packs will only amplify the spirit of the game on a larger scale. We are excited about the packs and look forward to giving beer and cricket fans a true taste of the Good Times!”