- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Kingfisher launches 2nd edition of ‘Cricket Edition’ packs
MUMBAI: Cricket fans in the country have more to cheer about this season. As the nation takes to cricket with fervour, ‘Kingfisher – The King of Good Times’ surprises its consumers with something new and exciting with the second edition of the 2017 Cricket Edition Packs.
The 2017 Cricket Edition packs have been designed to celebrate Kingfisher’s association with cricket and aims to perfectly capture the game’s pulsating energy. Cricket, much like Kingfisher, unites everyone in good times.
Cricket, the company said, is best enjoyed with a group of friends and a chilled pint of Kingfisher. The cricket edition packaging has been extended to both Kingfisher Premium and Kingfisher Strong across its range of bottles and cans. The packaging also seamlessly incorporates key elements from the game lending to it a cool and youthful look. This initiative will be amplified by a host of activates at points of sale, social media and on-ground.
United Breweries senior VP marketing Samar Singh Sheikhawat said, “Kingfisher has had a long standing relationship with the game of cricket. Going back to the day in 1996 with the West Indies cricket team, which gave birth to the iconic “Oo La La Le Lo” jingle. The special edition cricket packs will only amplify the spirit of the game on a larger scale. We are excited about the packs and look forward to giving beer and cricket fans a true taste of the Good Times!”