- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
KhelPlay Rummy sponsors ‘Siya Ke Ram’s’ Telugu version on Hotstar
MUMBAI: Leading rummy platform KhelPlayRummy.com is sponsoring the Telugu version of Star Plus’ show ‘Siya Ke Ram’ (Janaki Ramudu in Telugu) on Star India’s video-on-demand (VoD) service Hotstar.
The series, based on Ramayan, chronicles the life of Ram and Sita and explores Sita’s unconditional and undying love for her husband.
KhelPlayRummy.com, operated by Sachar Gaming, is a leading website in India offering online Indian rummy games and tournaments for rummy enthusiast and players across India.
“Since the launch of our mobile app, KhelPlay Rummy App has been doing very well and we wanted a vehicle to further explore the possibility of directly marketing it on the mobile device. Hence it made strategic sense to tie up with a large media house like Star India (HotStar),” said Sachar Gaming head of operations PK Jain.
“We chose to sponsor the Telugu version of Siya Ke Ram (Janaki Ramudu in Telugu) simply because we idolise with the story of love, truth, honesty and respect – ideals which reflect in our work too – our rummy website and app, KhelPlay Rummy, is all about love for the game, truth and honest dealings and respect for your opponent,” added Jain.