- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
KhelPlay Rummy sponsors ‘Siya Ke Ram’s’ Telugu version on Hotstar
MUMBAI: Leading rummy platform KhelPlayRummy.com is sponsoring the Telugu version of Star Plus’ show ‘Siya Ke Ram’ (Janaki Ramudu in Telugu) on Star India’s video-on-demand (VoD) service Hotstar.
The series, based on Ramayan, chronicles the life of Ram and Sita and explores Sita’s unconditional and undying love for her husband.
KhelPlayRummy.com, operated by Sachar Gaming, is a leading website in India offering online Indian rummy games and tournaments for rummy enthusiast and players across India.
“Since the launch of our mobile app, KhelPlay Rummy App has been doing very well and we wanted a vehicle to further explore the possibility of directly marketing it on the mobile device. Hence it made strategic sense to tie up with a large media house like Star India (HotStar),” said Sachar Gaming head of operations PK Jain.
“We chose to sponsor the Telugu version of Siya Ke Ram (Janaki Ramudu in Telugu) simply because we idolise with the story of love, truth, honesty and respect – ideals which reflect in our work too – our rummy website and app, KhelPlay Rummy, is all about love for the game, truth and honest dealings and respect for your opponent,” added Jain.