- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
KhelPlay Rummy sponsors ‘Siya Ke Ram’s’ Telugu version on Hotstar
MUMBAI: Leading rummy platform KhelPlayRummy.com is sponsoring the Telugu version of Star Plus’ show ‘Siya Ke Ram’ (Janaki Ramudu in Telugu) on Star India’s video-on-demand (VoD) service Hotstar.
The series, based on Ramayan, chronicles the life of Ram and Sita and explores Sita’s unconditional and undying love for her husband.
KhelPlayRummy.com, operated by Sachar Gaming, is a leading website in India offering online Indian rummy games and tournaments for rummy enthusiast and players across India.
“Since the launch of our mobile app, KhelPlay Rummy App has been doing very well and we wanted a vehicle to further explore the possibility of directly marketing it on the mobile device. Hence it made strategic sense to tie up with a large media house like Star India (HotStar),” said Sachar Gaming head of operations PK Jain.
“We chose to sponsor the Telugu version of Siya Ke Ram (Janaki Ramudu in Telugu) simply because we idolise with the story of love, truth, honesty and respect – ideals which reflect in our work too – our rummy website and app, KhelPlay Rummy, is all about love for the game, truth and honest dealings and respect for your opponent,” added Jain.