- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Khaleef secures 4-year ICC digital clips rights deal in Pakistan
MUMBAI: Khaleef Technologies, a mobile Vas company in Pakistan, has become exclusive International Cricket Council (ICC) licensee of digital clip rights for all of the ICC events, scheduled to take place between 2016 and 2019.
The ICC confirmed Khaleef’s appointment as the successful bidder for the exclusive digital clip rights in Pakistan.
As part of the agreement, Khaleef will be exclusively publishing near-live in-match video clips along with pre-match previews and post-match short form clipped highlights and live score updates across all of the Khaleef branded web portals, mobile applications and SMS/MMS platforms.
The four-year deal allows Khaleef exclusivity in Pakistan over digital clips from ICC events including ICC World Twenty20 India 2016, ICC Champions Trophy 2017, ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, ICC U19 Cricket World Cup 2018, ICC Cricket World Cup Qualifier, ICC Women’s World Twenty20 2018 and the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
Khaleef CEO Ahmed Hanif said, “We are extremely proud of becoming the exclusive ICC digital clip rights licensee in Pakistan and we hope to materialise on this deal by expanding our reach in the market. We will work with our valued telecom partners to provide our subscribers with the premium ICC content especially the short-form video content on mobile platforms.”