- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Keshet licenses game show format ‘Boom!’ to TAPE
MUMBAI: Keshet International (KI) has licensed its explosive hit game show format ‘BOOM!’ to Television and Production Exponents (TAPE) in the Philippines.
The 78 x 20’ version will air on GMA Networks from Monday to Saturday. It will appear as a stripped segment in the variety series ‘Eat Bulaga!’, which is the longest-running lunch time variety show in the history of Filipino TV having been on air since 1979.
Keshet International head of Asia Gary Pudney said, “We’re thrilled to raise the KI flag in another new territory in Asia. BOOM! has proved its ability to hook audiences in Asia and all over the world and I am sure Filipino viewers will be just as engaged by its edge-of-seat drama and fun.”
‘Boom!’ KI said is one of its most successful formats ever, with more than 800 episodes of the series commissioned worldwide to date. Originally created by Keshet, Ido Rosenblum and July August Productions, ‘Boom!’ aims to fuse the drama, thrill and intensity of a blockbuster action movie with the high-octane fun of a video game, creating one explosive trivia challenge.