- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Kent RO Systems signs up as principal sponsor of Pro Kabaddi team Haryana Steelers
MUMBAI: Healthcare brand Kent Ro Systems has been signed up as the principal sponsor of Haryana Steelers, the Pro Kabaddi team owned by JSW Group.
Kent said that it has been associated with cricket for more than two decades in varied capacities and this is its first association with Pro Kabaddi that kicks off on 28 July. As part of this association, Kent RO will be the principal sponsor of the Haryana Steelers team jersey, along with its visibility at key spots during match days.
The team is going to be captained by Haryana’s Surendra Nada, the best left corner defender in the game, who turned up for Bengaluru Bulls in the last season. Nada’s squad has names like raider Wazir Singh, Mohit Chillar– the former Puneri Paltan skipper.
Kent RO Systems director Varun Gupta said, “It’s a matter of great joy to be a part of the fifth season of Pro Kabaddi extravaganza. This association is an exciting platform to reach out to our customers and we are confident of elevating our brand recall to a much larger audience. Our ardent association with sports has turned out to be very fruitful for customer engagement and brand recognition.
“In India, sports like Kabaddi are picking up as a genre and connect well especially with our health-conscious target audience who seek a healthy lifestyle.”