- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Karan Kundra, Esha Deol, Vijender Singh to judge ‘MTV Roadies X2’
MUMBAI: After 11 seasons of showcasing their rough side to the contestants, popular judges Raghu Ram and Rajiv Laxman of MTV Roadies will give the 12th season a miss. They will be replaced by TV star Karan Kundra, Bollywood actress Esha Deol, Olympic boxer Vijender Singh and the face of the show Rannvijay Singh on the jury panel.
Stated to launch soon, the 12th season of the show, named ‘MTV Roadies X2’, will feature a new format wherein Raghu Ram and Rajiv will no longer be a part of the show.
Making her debut on TV, Deol’s no nonsense persona combined with her ability to disengage herself from emotional entanglements makes her the perfect fit for the show, states the channel.
Raghu Ram has been with MTV Roadies right from its inception. Raghu-Rajiv were known for cutting down contestants to size with their sharp comments and gruelling tasks.
Raghu tweeted, “Roadies is happening. I’m not gonna do it, though. I’m done with it. Moved on. About time, too.”
The reality show will also see Singh making his debut on TV.