- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Justickets ties up with Cinépolis to expand its retail presence
MUMBAI: Justickets has tied up with Cinépolis to strengthen its reach across India.
Cinépolis has extended an association with the online ticketing platform to make online booking easier for the consumers.
The collaboration of Cinépolis and Justickets will be able to offer an easy way to book tickets on the go for current movie releases or place orders for upcoming releases using the exclusive features provided by Justickets.
The Indian box office industry is nearly worth $2 billion and is growing at 10 per cent annually. The on-line movie ticketing market is currently only 15 per cent of the total box office revenues, but growing rapidly. With multiple alternatives to our cinema lovers, the demand for a feasible ticketing device is high in the industry.
Justickets said that it is engineered to be the most scalable ticketing platform, capable of enduring high website traffic. The brand enables cinemas to understand the demand for an upcoming movie which can be used to gauge interest and schedule shows for a particular movie. It is web-based, easy-to-setup platform that aims to make cinema operations and management fast and easy for the cinema buffs to make their cinematic experience pleasant.
Director strategic initiatives Devang Sampat said, ‘Cinépolis India is excited about the tie-up with Justickets. A customer-focused approach is what we believe at Cinépolis and over the years we have established consumers who prefer Cinépolis as their destination to watch movies. Our association with Justickets is an endeavour to provide improved booking options online. Justickets have been growingly aggressively in this category.”
Justickets CEO Harsh Rohatgi said “Justickets is happy and privileged to partner with Cinépolis. Both the brands are very strongly established in India. And now with this tie-up we plan to expand our presence pan India and establish our reach across India.”