- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Jack & Jones partners NBA for co-branded apparel
MUMBAI: Apparel brand Jack & Jones has partnered NBA India to launch co-branded collection which includes NBA jackets, tees and jerseys in a completely new look.
“NBA is an iconic league and its popularity translates beyond teams, countries and the sport itself. We at Jack &Jones believe in associating with our audience across different realms and offer impeccable fashion and lifestyle offerings. This limited-edition NBA collection is all about paying tribute to these iconic teams and celebrating the spirit of the game. The NBA imagery has been seamlessly adapted to suit the individualistic style of Jack & Jones and we are extremely positive on the success of this association,” says Bestseller India country head Vineet Gautam.
“We are excited to partner with Jack & Jones, an iconic youth brand, to offer unique and premium apparel to our fans. The NBA crosses over naturally with fashion and this line is a great expression of basketball culture and lifestyle,” says NBA India VP & MD Yannick Colaco.