- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Jack in the Box Worldwide becomes Allen Solly’s digital AoR
MUMBAI: Jack in the Box Worldwide, the digital agency of The 120 Media Collective, has bagged the digital duties for Allen Solly. This is the agency’s second account win from the Aditya Birla Group after Louis Philippe.
As digital agency of record (AoR) of Allen Solly, Jack in the Box Worldwide will handle all digital duties including multi-platform content creation, content marketing, digital campaign creation, media planning and buying, social media, search engine optimisation and analytics, search engine marketing, etc. for the apparel brand and its associated sub-brands such as Solly Jeans, Solly Sport and Allen Solly Junior.
Allen Solly CEO Sooraj Bhatt said, “We chose JITB for their editorial content creation abilities, creative supremacy and great credentials. We’re looking forward to doing some great work together and taking Allen Solly to greater heights.”
The 120 Media Collective founder and CEO Roopak Saluja added, “There’s no greater validation of the value we add to a client’s business than to be awarded an additional mandate from the same company. After three years of running all things digital for Louis Philippe, it’s a matter of great pride for Jack in the Box to be given responsibility for Allen Solly, thereby deepening our commitment to Madura Garments and the Aditya Birla Group.”
“Our clients at Allen Solly expect us to do some benchmark work in this category and we look forward to doing just the same. What makes this win even sweeter is the fact that our work on Louis Philippe was one of the influencing factors in making the decision in our favour,” said Jack in the Box Worldwide EVP and national business head Abhishek Razdan.