- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
IPL lines up global broadcasters to telecast the 10th edition
MUMBAI: While Sony will broadcast the 10th edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) in the Indian subcontinent, the popular T20 league will be shown on a host of other broadcasters across the globe.
The new season of the IPL, which will be played from 5 April to 21 May, will be available live across a bouquet of broadcast and streaming platforms. The coverage will be more extensive and more live games will be available for international viewers.
The IPL will be streamed online on Hotstar (mobile and internet with a 5-minute delay).
Here is a list of the TV broadcasters and digital streaming sites for the IPL:
The IPL will be spread over 47 days across 10 venues. The T20 extravaganza will have 60 matches.