- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
IPL lines up global broadcasters to telecast the 10th edition
MUMBAI: While Sony will broadcast the 10th edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) in the Indian subcontinent, the popular T20 league will be shown on a host of other broadcasters across the globe.
The new season of the IPL, which will be played from 5 April to 21 May, will be available live across a bouquet of broadcast and streaming platforms. The coverage will be more extensive and more live games will be available for international viewers.
The IPL will be streamed online on Hotstar (mobile and internet with a 5-minute delay).
Here is a list of the TV broadcasters and digital streaming sites for the IPL:
The IPL will be spread over 47 days across 10 venues. The T20 extravaganza will have 60 matches.