- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
IPL kicks off new logo
MUMBAI: The Indian Premier League (IPL), which is set to kick off its 10th edition on 5 April, has unveiled the new logo for 2017.
The logo captures 10 golden years of the tournament with the striking pose of the iconic batsman playing a shot alongside the logos of Vivo and IPL.
The star studded 10th season will give fans a first-hand experience of the VIVO IPL trophy with its multi-city Trophy Tour. Fans can experience a stadium-like environment at VIVO IPL fan parks across 38 cities.