- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
IPL kicks off new logo
MUMBAI: The Indian Premier League (IPL), which is set to kick off its 10th edition on 5 April, has unveiled the new logo for 2017.
The logo captures 10 golden years of the tournament with the striking pose of the iconic batsman playing a shot alongside the logos of Vivo and IPL.
The star studded 10th season will give fans a first-hand experience of the VIVO IPL trophy with its multi-city Trophy Tour. Fans can experience a stadium-like environment at VIVO IPL fan parks across 38 cities.