- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Interest in international news growing in India: Survey
MUMBAI: The India English News Consumer Study conducted for CNN by Toluna March 2017 reveals a definite rise in interest in international news amongst Indian consumers. 87 per cent regard international news media as more important now compared to the past and 84 per cent are consuming more international news.
The survey also reveals that CNN satisfies the appetite of Indian consumers and is viewed by them as proving accurate, unbiased and reliable news and premium content.CNN is also revealed to be the No. 1 international news brand on both TV and digital among India’s affluent.