- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Interest in international news growing in India: Survey
MUMBAI: The India English News Consumer Study conducted for CNN by Toluna March 2017 reveals a definite rise in interest in international news amongst Indian consumers. 87 per cent regard international news media as more important now compared to the past and 84 per cent are consuming more international news.
The survey also reveals that CNN satisfies the appetite of Indian consumers and is viewed by them as proving accurate, unbiased and reliable news and premium content.CNN is also revealed to be the No. 1 international news brand on both TV and digital among India’s affluent.