- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Inox Leisure launches 7th multiplex in AP
MUMBAI: Inox Leisure Ltd has commenced the commercial operation of its seventh multiplex cinema theatre in Andhra Pradesh. Situated in Kurnool, the theatre consists of three screens and 888 seats.
Inox now has a total of 26 screens in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It features seats with ample leg space, the latest technology and the company’s food and beverage brand ‘Refuel’.
Inox Leisure Ltd CEO Alok Tandon said, “We at Inox are looking forward to providing our patrons at Kurnool with the best movie going experience with the launch of this multiplex at Jyoti Mall. We will continue to offer the Inox hospitality and ensure that the guests of Kurnool chose Inox to watch their movies.”
The movies that will be showcased in the theatre in the opening week include ‘Badlapur’ in Hindi, and ‘Patas’, ‘Bandipotu’ and ‘Beeruba’ in Telugu. Going ahead, it will also showcase a mix of English, Hindi and other regional-language films.
Inox along with Satyam Cineplexes Ltd is now present in 94 multiplexes and 365 screens in 51 cities and a total seating capacity of 96994 across India.