- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Inox launches 2nd multiplex in Goa
MUMBAI: Increasing its presence in the state of Goa, Inox has launched it second multiplex in the city of Margao.
The multiplex has been launched at the Osia Commercial Arcade, Margao with four screens and 904 seats.
Inox now has eight screens in the state. Nationally, the company has 96 multiplexes and 372 screens in 52 cities.
Inox Leisure Ltd CEO Alok Tandon said, “We at Inox are very happy to extend our services now to the audience of Margao with a truly state of the art multiplex. Our 2nd multiplex in the state highlights our commitment and dedication to creating the ultimate entertainment experience for everyone in Goa.”
The cinema boasts of comfortable seats with ample leg space, carpeting in the auditoriums, spacious lobby and new technology and hospitality. The theatre also houses ‘Refuel’, Inox’s in-house brand of theatre food.
The movies that are being showcased at Inox Margao in the opening week are Dragon Blade, ‘Cinderella and Kingsman: The Secret Service in English and Barkhaa in Hindi. Going ahead, the plex will exhibit a mix of Hindi, English and other regional movies.