- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Indus Vox Media launches 4 new audio podcasts
MUMBAI: Digital audio content creator Indus Vox Media is all set to launch four new podcasts from 9 January.
The podcasts will kick-start with the launch of ‘Keepin’ it Queer,’ followed by ‘My Neighbour Zuckerberg’ and ‘The Seen and the Unseen’ on 16 January and ‘IVM Likes’ on 23 January.
‘Keepin’ it Queer’, ‘My Neighbour, Zuckerberg’, ‘The Seen and the Unseen’ and ‘IVM Likes’ will be available on iTunes, Soundcloud, Tunein, Stitcher, YouTube and other platforms where podcasts are available. With the new podcasts, Indus Vox Media aims to bring premium, disruptive content backed by cutting-edge technology to urban Indians.
Indus Vox Media founder Amit Doshi said, “With every new show we launch, we want to reach out a novel niche audience and eventually make 100 hours of content every week capturing listeners from all markets. The podcasting industry in India is still in its nascent stage, and we want to make talk radio popular and accessible to everyone.”
Earlier, Indus Vox Media produced audio shows in varied genres ranging from sports to Bollywood, politics to indie music, and travel to fashion. It has produced shows like ‘Cyrus Says’, ‘Cricketwallah Chronicles’ and ‘Made in India’.