- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Indian chef Gaggan Anand on CNN’s ‘Talk Asia’
MUMBAI: This month CNN’s show ‘Talk Asia’ gets an insight into the mind of chef Gaggan Anand, whose eponymous restaurant in Bangkok has been named Asia’s best two years in a row.
The show airs on 2 June at 2 pm with repeats on 3 June at 9 am, 4 June at 7:30 am, 10 am and 9 pm, 11 June at 5 pm and on 12 June at 10 am.
Anand has established his reputation by cooking what he describes as “progressive Indian cuisine”. Mixing molecular gastronomy with his love of comfort food, the Kolkata native aims to take his customers on a journey back to the memories of his childhood.
Anand speaks to CNN’s Saima Mohsin about his art and how he got into molecular gastronomy. During the one-on-one interview, the Indian chef also opens up about his distaste for the pretentious, his role as a new father, and his plans for the future.