- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Indian chef Gaggan Anand on CNN’s ‘Talk Asia’
MUMBAI: This month CNN’s show ‘Talk Asia’ gets an insight into the mind of chef Gaggan Anand, whose eponymous restaurant in Bangkok has been named Asia’s best two years in a row.
The show airs on 2 June at 2 pm with repeats on 3 June at 9 am, 4 June at 7:30 am, 10 am and 9 pm, 11 June at 5 pm and on 12 June at 10 am.
Anand has established his reputation by cooking what he describes as “progressive Indian cuisine”. Mixing molecular gastronomy with his love of comfort food, the Kolkata native aims to take his customers on a journey back to the memories of his childhood.
Anand speaks to CNN’s Saima Mohsin about his art and how he got into molecular gastronomy. During the one-on-one interview, the Indian chef also opens up about his distaste for the pretentious, his role as a new father, and his plans for the future.