- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
India Football Forum 2015 scheduled for 29 October in Mumbai
MUMBAI: Governance, the needs of the modern fan, connecting to the consumer in a fast evolving media landscape, the business potential in grassroots outreach, these are the key issues that will be addressed at this year’s India Football Forum 2015 (IFF), presented by Star Sports, on Thursday, 29 October, taking place at the St. Regis Mumbai.
Established in 2010, the India Football Forum, the flagship property of the SportzPower Knowledge Series (SKS), brings together industry people on one platform for what is the definitive conference on the business of football in this market.
Speakers include Star India president sports Nitin Kukreja, USports founder Ronnie Screwvala, DFL Sports Enterprises chief representative Asia Pacific Peter Leible and Future Brands MD, CEO Santosh Desai will be opening up to the industry on a range of issues that impact the fast evolving football landscape in India.
Also, with the trend of superstars from India’s film and sports world taking equity stakes in the multiple sporting leagues that are taking a foothold in this market gaining momentum, a special address will be delivered by actor Hrithik Roshan, co-owner of Hero Indian Super League franchise FC Pune City.
There will also be two case study presentations by ESP Properties and Repucom International.
SportzPower has partnered with Mumbai-based Event Capital to deliver the event.