- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
India Football Forum 2015 scheduled for 29 October in Mumbai
MUMBAI: Governance, the needs of the modern fan, connecting to the consumer in a fast evolving media landscape, the business potential in grassroots outreach, these are the key issues that will be addressed at this year’s India Football Forum 2015 (IFF), presented by Star Sports, on Thursday, 29 October, taking place at the St. Regis Mumbai.
Established in 2010, the India Football Forum, the flagship property of the SportzPower Knowledge Series (SKS), brings together industry people on one platform for what is the definitive conference on the business of football in this market.
Speakers include Star India president sports Nitin Kukreja, USports founder Ronnie Screwvala, DFL Sports Enterprises chief representative Asia Pacific Peter Leible and Future Brands MD, CEO Santosh Desai will be opening up to the industry on a range of issues that impact the fast evolving football landscape in India.
Also, with the trend of superstars from India’s film and sports world taking equity stakes in the multiple sporting leagues that are taking a foothold in this market gaining momentum, a special address will be delivered by actor Hrithik Roshan, co-owner of Hero Indian Super League franchise FC Pune City.
There will also be two case study presentations by ESP Properties and Repucom International.
SportzPower has partnered with Mumbai-based Event Capital to deliver the event.