- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
India Football Forum 2015 scheduled for 29 October in Mumbai
MUMBAI: Governance, the needs of the modern fan, connecting to the consumer in a fast evolving media landscape, the business potential in grassroots outreach, these are the key issues that will be addressed at this year’s India Football Forum 2015 (IFF), presented by Star Sports, on Thursday, 29 October, taking place at the St. Regis Mumbai.
Established in 2010, the India Football Forum, the flagship property of the SportzPower Knowledge Series (SKS), brings together industry people on one platform for what is the definitive conference on the business of football in this market.
Speakers include Star India president sports Nitin Kukreja, USports founder Ronnie Screwvala, DFL Sports Enterprises chief representative Asia Pacific Peter Leible and Future Brands MD, CEO Santosh Desai will be opening up to the industry on a range of issues that impact the fast evolving football landscape in India.
Also, with the trend of superstars from India’s film and sports world taking equity stakes in the multiple sporting leagues that are taking a foothold in this market gaining momentum, a special address will be delivered by actor Hrithik Roshan, co-owner of Hero Indian Super League franchise FC Pune City.
There will also be two case study presentations by ESP Properties and Repucom International.
SportzPower has partnered with Mumbai-based Event Capital to deliver the event.