- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
IMG rebrands sports media archive as IMG Replay
MUMBAI: IMG, which works in the areas of sports, events, media and fashion, has relaunched its sport media archive service as IMG Replay.
The redesign and rebrand reflect the archive business’ broadening scope and market appeal beyond sport and the introduction of an updated range of content and services. The new platform includes the addition of daily sports clips from SNTV and UFC content, with plans to expand with content from entertainment and fashion properties including the Miss Universe Organisation.
IMG Replay manages, markets and distributes footage and archive programming from around the world, working with sports federations, governing bodies and events such as ATP Media, European Tour, International Olympic Committee, PGA of America, Premier League, The R&A, Wimbledon and World Rugby. The archive consists of 400,000+ hours of content dating back to over 100 years, including match footage, interviews, programming, and ISOs, available in 4K, 3D and HD.
IMG Replay will now provide even greater access to premium archive material, including rights-ready content pre-cleared for editorial use. Other services and growth areas include onsite services such as live clipping, research expertise, archive clips and short-form production; development of digital video platforms; and third party rights and clearance.
In 2016, the team introduced a dedicated Rights & Clearance team and launched a secure content portal for Premier League international licensees, in line with IMG’s long-standing partnership with the organisation.
“In an ever-changing digital and broadcast space, IMG Replay will provide clients with the most versatile archive solution available today. The rebrand reflects the new level of creativity and interactivity that the service provides. IMG Replay will remain a key player within the IMG landscape, able to tap into wider WME | IMG resources, talent and global media expertise. Our primary aim is to push beyond sport, into areas such as entertainment and fashion,” said IMG Media senior VP Richard Wise.
The new website for the service, IMGReplay.com, launches this week.