- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
IMCL’s senior team changes
MUMBAI: IndusInd Media and Communications Ltd (IMCL), the media vertical of Hinduja Ventures, has got a new chief financial officer in Amar Chintopanth. He replaces Dilip Punjwani who is expected to take up a new role within the Hinduja Group.
Chintopanth, a veteran corporate finance professional, was earlier the deputy managing director (DMD) and CFO of 3i Infotech, a company where he spent more than 11 years. Prior to 3i Infotech, he was with Polaris Software as vice president finance for more than three years.
IMCL has also poached two senior executives, Rouse Koshy and Aslam Mulla, from Hathway Cable and Datacom to bolster its senior management team. While Rouse will be responsible for all India operations, Mulla will handle the Western region.
Hinduja Ventures had restructured IMCL in February by appointing Tony D’Silva as MD and CEO of the company. D’Silva’s appointment coincided with the exit of IMCL MD Ravi Mansukhani and CEO Nagesh Chabria.
IMCL has a pan-India presence with a reach of around 9 million subscribers in 32 locations and also offers over 300 channels in the digital mode (IN Digital) and about 90 TV channels in the analogue mode (IN Cablenet).