- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
IMCL’s senior team changes
MUMBAI: IndusInd Media and Communications Ltd (IMCL), the media vertical of Hinduja Ventures, has got a new chief financial officer in Amar Chintopanth. He replaces Dilip Punjwani who is expected to take up a new role within the Hinduja Group.
Chintopanth, a veteran corporate finance professional, was earlier the deputy managing director (DMD) and CFO of 3i Infotech, a company where he spent more than 11 years. Prior to 3i Infotech, he was with Polaris Software as vice president finance for more than three years.
IMCL has also poached two senior executives, Rouse Koshy and Aslam Mulla, from Hathway Cable and Datacom to bolster its senior management team. While Rouse will be responsible for all India operations, Mulla will handle the Western region.
Hinduja Ventures had restructured IMCL in February by appointing Tony D’Silva as MD and CEO of the company. D’Silva’s appointment coincided with the exit of IMCL MD Ravi Mansukhani and CEO Nagesh Chabria.
IMCL has a pan-India presence with a reach of around 9 million subscribers in 32 locations and also offers over 300 channels in the digital mode (IN Digital) and about 90 TV channels in the analogue mode (IN Cablenet).