- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
IMCL’s senior team changes
MUMBAI: IndusInd Media and Communications Ltd (IMCL), the media vertical of Hinduja Ventures, has got a new chief financial officer in Amar Chintopanth. He replaces Dilip Punjwani who is expected to take up a new role within the Hinduja Group.
Chintopanth, a veteran corporate finance professional, was earlier the deputy managing director (DMD) and CFO of 3i Infotech, a company where he spent more than 11 years. Prior to 3i Infotech, he was with Polaris Software as vice president finance for more than three years.
IMCL has also poached two senior executives, Rouse Koshy and Aslam Mulla, from Hathway Cable and Datacom to bolster its senior management team. While Rouse will be responsible for all India operations, Mulla will handle the Western region.
Hinduja Ventures had restructured IMCL in February by appointing Tony D’Silva as MD and CEO of the company. D’Silva’s appointment coincided with the exit of IMCL MD Ravi Mansukhani and CEO Nagesh Chabria.
IMCL has a pan-India presence with a reach of around 9 million subscribers in 32 locations and also offers over 300 channels in the digital mode (IN Digital) and about 90 TV channels in the analogue mode (IN Cablenet).