- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Ignitee unveils second campaign for ASKME with Kangana Ranaut
MUMBAI: Digital agency Ignitee has unveiled its second campaign for ASKME’s SME marketplace business askmebazaar.com with Bollywood actor Kangana Ranaut as the ‘shopping queen’.
After its first campaign ‘askme anything’, the second askmebazaar campaign will be a 360 degree advertising initiative on TV and digital platforms.
The campaign is stated to be fun and resonate the beliefs of askmebazaar as a platform including wide range of products, best deals n prices, ease of use in transacting, experience across payments and delivery of SKUs.
Ranaut is seen as the shopping queen in the campaign, having fun in shopping the wide range of products/brands, and is seen availing herself of best deals available. Sporting a fashion tiara, she is seen interacting with an interesting character ‘Narad Muni’ while she shops endlessly across web, mobile and an India wide number. She communicates the core offering from askmebazaar.com in destinations viz. Fashion Kiosk, DealGuru and EasyBuy.
GroupM’s Maxus was chosen for the execution of the campaign on the basis of their understanding of new economy businesses and their experience in positioning brands in respective TG across media environment.
The campaign will further build on the currently running ‘askme anything’ campaign.
askmebazaar.com is a digital (online & mobile) marketplace that enables merchants to reach out to markets and consumers beyond traditional offline models.