- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
K Sanjay Murthy is joint secy of Films Division
MUMBAI: The Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MIB) has appointed K Sanjay Murthy as joint secretary of Films Division with effect from 21 November.
An IAS officer of 1989 Himachal Pradesh cadre, Murthy will hold the office for a period of five years, i.e. till 20 November 2019, or until further notice.
Prior to his stint at the MIB, Murthy was principal secretary (FCS, TE and IPH) in Himachal Pradesh.