- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
K Sanjay Murthy is joint secy of Films Division
MUMBAI: The Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MIB) has appointed K Sanjay Murthy as joint secretary of Films Division with effect from 21 November.
An IAS officer of 1989 Himachal Pradesh cadre, Murthy will hold the office for a period of five years, i.e. till 20 November 2019, or until further notice.
Prior to his stint at the MIB, Murthy was principal secretary (FCS, TE and IPH) in Himachal Pradesh.