- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
IAA Knowledge Series to have Bahl, Ronnie debate on disruption models
MUMBAI: The India chapter of the International Advertising Association (IAA) will have IAA Knowledge Series and the IndIAA Awards on 16 September at ITC Maratha, Mumbai.
The IAA Knowledge Series on ‘Reshaping Markets Through Disruption’ will have Quintillion Media founder Raghav Bahl and UTV Group, Unilazer Ventures and Swades Foundation founder Ronnie Screwvala in discussion at 5 pm.
The session will be moderated by Indy Network co-founder, editor Mini Menon. The Knowledge Series will be powered by The Free Press Journal.
Later in the evening there will be the IndIAA Awards ceremony that will honour creative advertising backed by real budgets from top 20 advertising categories. Malayalam daily ‘Mathrubhumi’ will be the title partner of the IndIAA Awards.
IAA India chapter president, IAA Global senior VP Srinivasan Swamy said, “The IAA Knowledge series offers an excellent opportunity for a discussion on issues of critical importance for advertising, marketing and media professionals. We have decided to have the IAA Knowledge series and the IndIAA Awards on the same day, so that the people attending will have the opportunity to engage on two very different matters.”