- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
IAA Knowledge Series to have Bahl, Ronnie debate on disruption models
MUMBAI: The India chapter of the International Advertising Association (IAA) will have IAA Knowledge Series and the IndIAA Awards on 16 September at ITC Maratha, Mumbai.
The IAA Knowledge Series on ‘Reshaping Markets Through Disruption’ will have Quintillion Media founder Raghav Bahl and UTV Group, Unilazer Ventures and Swades Foundation founder Ronnie Screwvala in discussion at 5 pm.
The session will be moderated by Indy Network co-founder, editor Mini Menon. The Knowledge Series will be powered by The Free Press Journal.
Later in the evening there will be the IndIAA Awards ceremony that will honour creative advertising backed by real budgets from top 20 advertising categories. Malayalam daily ‘Mathrubhumi’ will be the title partner of the IndIAA Awards.
IAA India chapter president, IAA Global senior VP Srinivasan Swamy said, “The IAA Knowledge series offers an excellent opportunity for a discussion on issues of critical importance for advertising, marketing and media professionals. We have decided to have the IAA Knowledge series and the IndIAA Awards on the same day, so that the people attending will have the opportunity to engage on two very different matters.”