- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
IAA Knowledge Series to have Bahl, Ronnie debate on disruption models
MUMBAI: The India chapter of the International Advertising Association (IAA) will have IAA Knowledge Series and the IndIAA Awards on 16 September at ITC Maratha, Mumbai.
The IAA Knowledge Series on ‘Reshaping Markets Through Disruption’ will have Quintillion Media founder Raghav Bahl and UTV Group, Unilazer Ventures and Swades Foundation founder Ronnie Screwvala in discussion at 5 pm.
The session will be moderated by Indy Network co-founder, editor Mini Menon. The Knowledge Series will be powered by The Free Press Journal.
Later in the evening there will be the IndIAA Awards ceremony that will honour creative advertising backed by real budgets from top 20 advertising categories. Malayalam daily ‘Mathrubhumi’ will be the title partner of the IndIAA Awards.
IAA India chapter president, IAA Global senior VP Srinivasan Swamy said, “The IAA Knowledge series offers an excellent opportunity for a discussion on issues of critical importance for advertising, marketing and media professionals. We have decided to have the IAA Knowledge series and the IndIAA Awards on the same day, so that the people attending will have the opportunity to engage on two very different matters.”