- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Hyderabad-based Lycos gets Breaking Data to power its sports app
MUMBAI: Hyderabad-based Lycos has signed a key partnership agreement with Breaking Data Corporation to power Lycos Sports.
This mobile app will be available to Lycos users in the US from October, followed by other countries including India.
“Lycos Sports app will have selections that include professional sports, specific teams, key players, game reporting and related news. We are eager to provide personalisation and social commentary reflecting each user’s needs,” said Lycos Media GM Edward Noel.
As part of the partnership, Lycos will introduce its sports application on all smart phones and tablets. The Lycos Sports app will have a simple and consolidated view as per the individual needs of users. One can track the teams and players they love, their stats and news very easily.
Breaking Data CEO Marvin Ingleman said, “Breaking Data delivers all media formats in real time, without overwhelming users. Breaking Data looks forward to providing exactly what’s needed for Lycos users, without them having to work hard to find what they want or enjoy, namely sports on the go.”