- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Hyderabad-based Lycos gets Breaking Data to power its sports app
MUMBAI: Hyderabad-based Lycos has signed a key partnership agreement with Breaking Data Corporation to power Lycos Sports.
This mobile app will be available to Lycos users in the US from October, followed by other countries including India.
“Lycos Sports app will have selections that include professional sports, specific teams, key players, game reporting and related news. We are eager to provide personalisation and social commentary reflecting each user’s needs,” said Lycos Media GM Edward Noel.
As part of the partnership, Lycos will introduce its sports application on all smart phones and tablets. The Lycos Sports app will have a simple and consolidated view as per the individual needs of users. One can track the teams and players they love, their stats and news very easily.
Breaking Data CEO Marvin Ingleman said, “Breaking Data delivers all media formats in real time, without overwhelming users. Breaking Data looks forward to providing exactly what’s needed for Lycos users, without them having to work hard to find what they want or enjoy, namely sports on the go.”