- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Hungama launches official game of ‘Force 2’
MUMBAI: Hungama Digital Media has launched the official game of ‘Force 2’, an action thriller featuring John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha and Tahir Raj Bhasin.
The 3D animation game is available on Android and is soon to launch for iOS devices. For the film, Hungama has created three games—Platformer Game, Car Chase Game and Puzzle Game—which are inspired by the journey of the three lead characters of the film.
In the Platformer Game, the player dons the character of Yash (played Abraham), an ACP of Mumbai Police, and breaks into the villains’ territory. Each level gets tougher with zip lines and other terrains.
Commenting on the game, Abraham said, “I think what Hungama has created with this game is commendable. It feels great to see that an all-out action film can be adapted so intriguingly and can be such an engaging experience. The game-play, graphics and overall user experience had me hooked to it completely. Urge all gaming enthusiasts to try their hand at the ‘Force 2’ game and enjoy the experience.”
The Car Chase Game allows the player to ride past the thugs and win missions. The game is inspired from Sinha’s character in the film. She plays the role of a RAW agent who teams up with Yash to catch the antagonist.
The strategy-based Puzzle Game is inspired from Bhasin’s character Shiv, who is a conspirator and loves to play mind games. The minefield puzzle game will require players to plan their strategy and collect confidential files while escaping bombs and other barriers.
Bhasin stated, “It feels great to see myself as a part of the ‘Force 2’ game. Shiv’s character has been interestingly integrated along with a challenging puzzle game. I am eagerly looking forward to the response to the game and the movie alike!”