- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
HomeShop18 is official TV shopping partner for ICC World T20
MUMBAI: TV home shopping channel HomeShop18 has become the official TV shopping partner for the ICC World Twenty20 cricket tournament to be held in India this year.
To complement the popular fervour for the sport, the home shopping brand will launch a special range of T-shirts on 7 March.
In its sixth edition, the ICC World Twenty20 cricket series will be held from 8 March to 3 April.
HomeShop18 CEO Sanjeev Agrawal said, “HomeShop18 is proud to be the official TV shopping partner for the ICC World Twenty20 cricket tournament India 2016. We all know India’s adulation for cricket; it’s not just a sport, it’s a religion in India. Moreover, the ICC World Twenty20 2016 series is happening in India for the first time, giving people all the more reasons to rejoice and get more frenzied about their favourite sport. We wish to acknowledge their love for cricket through the launch of our special merchandise to please cricket lovers across the country.”