- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Hervé Payan to be HBO Europe CEO
MUMBAI: HBO is consolidating its Europe, Nordic and Netherlands operations under one umbrella organisation.
Hervé Payan will be the CEO of HBO Europe from next year. He is currently the CEO of HBO Nordic.
Current CEO Linda Jensen will leave at the end of the year.
HBO Europe executive VP, global distribution operations Bernadette Aulestia said, “When Linda informed us she would be leaving we took an assessment of our European operations and decided that to be most effective we should consolidate them under one venture.
“Hervé has extensive experience, not only at HBO Nordic, but across Europe where he held a variety of senior positions. He is the perfect executive to lead this new structure into what will be a very exciting and dynamic future.”
“I had eleven great years at HBO and I am so proud of the success we achieved. I leave the company in the hands of such a talented team and under this new structure they will take HBO to new heights,” said Jensen.