- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Hearst Magazines and India Today launch ‘Harper’s Bazaar Bride’ in India
MUMBAI: Hearst Magazines and India Today Group have announced the launch of the bridal magazine ‘Harper’s Bazaar Bride’ in India, making it the fourth magazine from the partnership.
The magazine marks an expansion of the brand’s presence in the country and its foray into the luxury wedding market.
Launching with the March 2014 issue on newsstands in the first week of March, ‘Harper’s Bazaar Bride’ will have 10 issues per year, targeting not only the bride and groom, but the entire bridal brigade and all high-life enthusiasts.
Hearst Magazines International SVP licensing and business development Gautam Ranji said, “We are very excited to extend Harper’s Bazaar into this important category in India, and look forward to working with our longstanding partner India Today on this successful launch.”
The magazine aims to be the ultimate ‘go-to’ magazine for luxury weddings, opulent bridal-wear and international lifestyle, along with the latest trends in destination events, honeymoon hotspots, spectacular soirees and among other things. It will also feature everything from dream dresses to diamonds, haute couture to décor for the bride and groom, along with the attendees.
India Today Group CEO Ashish Bagga stated, “With the Indian wedding market poised to be the largest in the next couple of years, we are very excited about our foray into the luxury wedding space with the launch of ‘Harper’s Bazaar Bride’. This is our fourth magazine launch with Hearst who have been our partners in India for the last 17 years.”
Apart from information and special information for the bride, the magazine will also include special features on men’s wear, lifestyle updates and tips on grooming.
One of the oldest fashion magazines, ‘Harper’s Bazaar’ launched in India in February 2009, when the India Today Group partnered with Hearst Magazines. The magazine was the 29th international edition, with a tagline of ‘Always in Fashion’.