- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Havas retains Emirates media account
MUMBAI: Emirates, the Middle East’s leading airline, has renewed its contract with Havas Media. The media agency will continue to manage the global media strategy, planning, social, traditional and digital investments for Emirates across the airline’s 150 worldwide destinations through to 2020.
Since winning the account in a hotly contested pitch in 2014, Havas Media has led the consolidated media business for some of the airline’s most high profile campaigns featuring Pele, Ronaldo and more recently, Jennifer Aniston.
Havas Group Global MD Dominique Delport said, “It’s an honour for us to continue working with Emirates, without doubt the trail blazers for quality and service. Their unparalleled ambition is shared by every one of us and we will continue to drive their business forward both in our shared home of Dubai and across their 150+ destinations.”