- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Havas retains Emirates media account
MUMBAI: Emirates, the Middle East’s leading airline, has renewed its contract with Havas Media. The media agency will continue to manage the global media strategy, planning, social, traditional and digital investments for Emirates across the airline’s 150 worldwide destinations through to 2020.
Since winning the account in a hotly contested pitch in 2014, Havas Media has led the consolidated media business for some of the airline’s most high profile campaigns featuring Pele, Ronaldo and more recently, Jennifer Aniston.
Havas Group Global MD Dominique Delport said, “It’s an honour for us to continue working with Emirates, without doubt the trail blazers for quality and service. Their unparalleled ambition is shared by every one of us and we will continue to drive their business forward both in our shared home of Dubai and across their 150+ destinations.”