- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
‘Happy Bhag Jayegi’ nets Rs 14 crore in 5 days
MUMBAI: ‘Happy Bhag Jayegi’, a romantic movie released by Eros International, has mopped up Rs 13.96 crore (Rs 139.6 million) in its five-day run at the Indian box office.
Released on Friday, the movie collected Rs 1.63 crore (Rs 16.3 million) yesterday. This was an improvement from Monday’s net box office collection of Rs 1.62 crore (Rs 16.2 million).
‘Happy Bhag Jayegi’features Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Jimmy Shergill, Ali Fazal and Momal Sheikh in the lead roles. It marks Anand Rai’s third collaboration with Eros, after ‘Raanjhanaa’ (2013) and ‘Tanu Weds Manu Returns’ (2015).
‘Happy Bhag Jayegi’ opened with Rs 2.32 crore (Rs 23.2 million) on Friday, then went on to collect Rs 3.81 crore (Rs 38.1 million) on Saturday and Rs 4.58 crore (Rs 45.8 million) on Sunday.
‘Happy Bhag Jayegi’ collected Rs 10.71 crore (Rs 107.1 million) in the opening weekend