- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Hakuhodo Percept ropes in Bhaskar Ghosh as national client services director
MUMBAI: Brand management agency Hakuhodo Percept has roped in Bhaskar Ghosh as its national client services director. He will be based in the company’s headquarters in Delhi.
Ghosh will take on a national role, with the key focus areas being to strengthen Hakuhodo Percept’s client relationships, put in place best practices in account management and create opportunities for new businesses and growth across branches in India.
Hakuhodo Percept executive director Elvis Sequeira said, “It’s been a long courtship, and I am happy that we’ve got Bhaskar on the team. We’ve been slowly re-engineering ourselves over the last couple of years, getting fabulous talent on board to head planning and creative, so really this was the final missing piece in our plan. I believe that clients, brands and people have a lot to gain from Bhaskar’s talent, involvement and style of functioning.”
Prior to this role, Ghosh was the branch head of Rediffusion Delhi. He has an experience of over 20 years creating new conversations for brands like Domino’s Pizza, Coca Cola, Spice Jet, Nokia, Dabur and Sony. His previous stints have been with Contract, Grey, Bates, Leo Burnett and TBWA.