- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Guvera integrates Last.fm into its app
MUMBAI: Music and entertainment platform Guvera has integrated music discovery and re-discovery site Last.fm into its app.
The partnership enables anyone on Guvera to connect to their Last.fm account and track the music they are listening to, as well as get better music recommendations.
Guvera is an award-winning brand-funded platform that is focused on delivering immersive music and entertainment experience to its listeners. It is also a fast-growing service, boasting 15 million subscribers in 20 international markets.
Guvera CTO Damien King said, “Last.fm has always been a unique platform for music lovers and technology buffs alike, which is what really attracted us to forming a partnership with them. Guvera loves innovation and we are constantly tuning our platform to find the right mixture of human versus machine algorithms. Adding Last.fm into our mix will help enhance our user experience and allow the avid music lover to Scrobble directly from within the app.”
Last.fm MD Simon Moran said, “Guvera is an exciting and innovative streaming platform. Combining the listening habits of Guvera users with Last.fm’s 60 million engaged music fans will not only provide stronger and more meaningful music discovery and re-discovery, it will also add new music enthusiasts to our community, creating connections and enhancing the Last.fm experience.”