- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
‘Gunday’ gets L&M push from YRF
MUMBAI: After ‘Dhoom 3’, Yash Raj Films is now out to take all its upcoming films down the licensing and merchandising (L&M) road and the latest to join the bandwagon is ‘Gunday’.
‘Its Our Studio’ is known for creating innovative products for daily use and its range for the film is centred around the theme and character art presenting fun products like bullet ice trays, shot glasses and gun mugs.
Meanwhile, youth apparel brand ‘Bewakoof.com’ has designed a range of T-shirts available exclusively at the brand’s official website. The collection includes dialogue prints like ‘Hamare Tevar Alag Hai’ and flip-up tees featuring the film’s characters Bikram and Bala.
Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and produced by Aditya Chopra, ‘Gunday’ stars Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor, as Bikram and Bala, along with Priyanka Chopra and Irrfan Khan in other lead roles. It is slated for release on 14 February.
YRF merchandise was launched to create a stronger connection between the production house and fans of its films. Following the success of YRF merchandise with its fans, YRF also launched an e-commerce site featuring a range of merchandise based on the movies produced by Yash Raj Films.
YRF takes the L&M ride with ‘Dhoom 3’