- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
‘Gunday’ gets L&M push from YRF
MUMBAI: After ‘Dhoom 3’, Yash Raj Films is now out to take all its upcoming films down the licensing and merchandising (L&M) road and the latest to join the bandwagon is ‘Gunday’.
‘Its Our Studio’ is known for creating innovative products for daily use and its range for the film is centred around the theme and character art presenting fun products like bullet ice trays, shot glasses and gun mugs.
Meanwhile, youth apparel brand ‘Bewakoof.com’ has designed a range of T-shirts available exclusively at the brand’s official website. The collection includes dialogue prints like ‘Hamare Tevar Alag Hai’ and flip-up tees featuring the film’s characters Bikram and Bala.
Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and produced by Aditya Chopra, ‘Gunday’ stars Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor, as Bikram and Bala, along with Priyanka Chopra and Irrfan Khan in other lead roles. It is slated for release on 14 February.
YRF merchandise was launched to create a stronger connection between the production house and fans of its films. Following the success of YRF merchandise with its fans, YRF also launched an e-commerce site featuring a range of merchandise based on the movies produced by Yash Raj Films.
YRF takes the L&M ride with ‘Dhoom 3’