- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
‘Gunday’ gets L&M push from YRF
MUMBAI: After ‘Dhoom 3’, Yash Raj Films is now out to take all its upcoming films down the licensing and merchandising (L&M) road and the latest to join the bandwagon is ‘Gunday’.
‘Its Our Studio’ is known for creating innovative products for daily use and its range for the film is centred around the theme and character art presenting fun products like bullet ice trays, shot glasses and gun mugs.
Meanwhile, youth apparel brand ‘Bewakoof.com’ has designed a range of T-shirts available exclusively at the brand’s official website. The collection includes dialogue prints like ‘Hamare Tevar Alag Hai’ and flip-up tees featuring the film’s characters Bikram and Bala.
Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and produced by Aditya Chopra, ‘Gunday’ stars Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor, as Bikram and Bala, along with Priyanka Chopra and Irrfan Khan in other lead roles. It is slated for release on 14 February.
YRF merchandise was launched to create a stronger connection between the production house and fans of its films. Following the success of YRF merchandise with its fans, YRF also launched an e-commerce site featuring a range of merchandise based on the movies produced by Yash Raj Films.
YRF takes the L&M ride with ‘Dhoom 3’