- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Groupe, WWE extend partnership
MUMBAI: Sports entertainment company WWE and Groupe AB will extend their partnership into its 18th year with a new, multi-year agreement to broadcast WWE programming, including WWE’s flagship shows ‘Raw’ and ‘SmackDown’, in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Monaco and Andorra.
Groupe AB deputy DG Richard Maroko said, “Each week, WWE programs are major events and great successes for audience reach on our channels. We are proud to be a privileged partner of one of the biggest brands in entertainment.”
“Groupe AB shares our vision and passion for engaging and entertaining our fans. Groupe AB has been a long-time, valued partner that enables us to showcase our unique blend of action-packed, family friendly entertainment across key markets,” said WWE International executive VP Ed Wells.
Groupe AB channels AB1, RTL9, AB3 and AB4 will televise Raw on Thursdays and SmackDown on Fridays and will air all WWE specials live, including WrestleMania, SummerSlam, Survivor Series and ‘Royal Rumble’. All programmes will be available with French commentary and on demand.