- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Groupe, WWE extend partnership
MUMBAI: Sports entertainment company WWE and Groupe AB will extend their partnership into its 18th year with a new, multi-year agreement to broadcast WWE programming, including WWE’s flagship shows ‘Raw’ and ‘SmackDown’, in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Monaco and Andorra.
Groupe AB deputy DG Richard Maroko said, “Each week, WWE programs are major events and great successes for audience reach on our channels. We are proud to be a privileged partner of one of the biggest brands in entertainment.”
“Groupe AB shares our vision and passion for engaging and entertaining our fans. Groupe AB has been a long-time, valued partner that enables us to showcase our unique blend of action-packed, family friendly entertainment across key markets,” said WWE International executive VP Ed Wells.
Groupe AB channels AB1, RTL9, AB3 and AB4 will televise Raw on Thursdays and SmackDown on Fridays and will air all WWE specials live, including WrestleMania, SummerSlam, Survivor Series and ‘Royal Rumble’. All programmes will be available with French commentary and on demand.