- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Green Gold, Mech Mocha launch Chhota Bheem game for Android
MUMBAI: Green Gold Animation, the Hyderabad-based animation studio and the owner of Chhota Bheem IP, has partnered Bengaluru-based Mech Mocha to launch Chhota Bheem Himalayan Adventure Skiing game for Android.
In the game, Chhota Bheem will be seen roughing it out in the snowcapped Himalayan terrain. Additionally, instead of his usual saffron dhoti, the little hero will be seen in earthy shades of cool mountain gear, breaches, caps and furry jackets.
Green Gold Animation chief strategy officer Srinivas Chilakalapudi said, “We have always focused on creating characters that resonate with Indian sensibilities and taken them places. Once you create a bond with a certain character, chances are that you will accept it over various platforms. With the recent success of the game ‘Chhota Bheem Race’, we got an added impetus to come with Chhota Bheem Himalayan Adventure Ski Game.”
Mech Mocha CEO Arpita Kapoor said, “Chhota Bheem is tremendously popular IP and we found an awesome founder in Green Gold. For us, this is a long-term investment. We will be releasing major updates on the game in coming months including racing and multiplayer. Our focus is ‘Making India Play’ and this is our first step towards reaching that vision. The game showcases popular cultural references similar to content by TVF and AIB, which is done first time by any game developer in India.”