- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Green Gold Animation sets up studio in Mumbai
MUMBAI: Pursuing aggressive expansion plans, Green Gold Animation has announced the launch of its new studio in Mumbai.
The new entity, ‘Golden Robot Animation’, will operate as a sister concern to Green Gold Animation with a common management structure.
With plans to cater to the burgeoning global demand for animation content and with the aim to strengthen the team, an animation studio in Mumbai is a clear cut shot in the arm for Green Gold Animation, the creators and producers of super hit series ‘Chhota Bheem’ and ‘Mighty Raju’.
“Green Gold is amongst the leaders in the animation industry today in India. Launching Golden Robot Animation in Mumbai is a big realisation, which will help promote leading-edge expertise in the production of animated shows. This investment acknowledges the talent, creativity and quality of Mumbai’s team,” said Green Gold Animation managing director and founder Rajiv Chilaka.
The senior leadership of Golden Robot comprises industry veterans with proven track records. RK Chand will head business development along with Ritesh Kumar and Abhishek Chandra heading the creative and animation departments respectively at Golden Robot Animation.
The strong leadership and creative team at Golden Robot boasts of a cumulative rich experience of 15 years along with more than thousand minutes of animation content, which makes Golden Robot a formidable entrant in the industry to network and generate business with leading production houses and broadcasters in India and across the globe.
The new full service studio facility, set in the heart of the city, boasts of world class infrastructure which will be able to cater to diverse markets and wide scale complex projects. The animation teams comprising senior artists and department heads have already joined and are working towards ramping up to a robust strength of 200 artists.