- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
GRB Entertainment’s new deals
MUMBAI: Content company GRB Entertainment has sold its factual, automotive and wildlife titles to AB Droits Audiovisuels for France and French-speaking territories.
“GRB Entertainment is known for fast-paced, high-velocity programming which keeps audiences on the edge of their seats. We are pleased to share some of our top automotive and wildlife programming with AB Droits and are confident they will find tremendous success with these programs,” said GRB Entertainment SVP – International Distribution Michael Lolato.
AB Droits picked up two seasons of World Desert Championship, produced for CBS Sports, which showcases races, pitting man and machine against some of the toughest and unforgiving deserts in the world.
‘Jet Truck’ offers a close look at daredevil Chris Darnell’s life as he races jet trucks – customised trucks propelled by a 36,000 horsepower jet rocket, exceeding 350 miles per hour, his life always on the line. Topping off the automotive theme, AB Droits acquired the full series of West Coast Customs, which follows famed car customiser Ryan Friedlinghas and his crew as they bring audiences amazing car builds for clients including celebrities Sir Richard Branson, Justin Bieber and Jonathan Davis of famed band Korn. Each episode highlights customised aspects of the build to take common vehicles from ordinary to extraordinary.
AB Droits took two seasons of The Wildlife Docs, originally produced for ABC, a wildlife adventure series featuring over 12,000 exotic animals from the world famous Busch Gardens Zoo and the vets who care for them. ‘Suburban Monsters’, produced for Discovery, shows the potentially deadly animals that live all around us, why attacks are becoming more frequent, and what is being done to keep us safe.
GRB’s programmes are aired in primetime in more than 170 countries by the largest broadcasters in the world, including ITV and Channel 4 (UK), Canal+ and TF1 (France), Global (Canada), RTL and ProSieben (Germany), Fuji-TV (Japan).