- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
GRB Entertainment’s new ‘Close Up’ deals in Africa, Australia, Spain and Andorra
MUMBAI: GRB Entertainment announced sales of its popular entertainment docu-series ‘Close Up with The Hollywood Reporter’ to MNet Africa, Foxtel Australia and Adrenalyn Media in Spain and Andorra.
‘Close Up with The Hollywood Reporter’ is a roundtable interview series featuring the hottest A-list stars, directors, writers, animators, showrunners, and songwriters from the year’s most acclaimed films and television series. Guests discuss everything from their individual projects, their crafts, and true stories of the business that keep them coming back for more. Guests include Nicole Kidman, Judd Apatow, Denzel Washington, Emma Stone, Casey Affleck, and Justin Timberlake.
“GRB is proud to represent this premium docu-series featuring the best and brightest of Hollywood talent. Broadcasters around the globe have taken a keen interest in this fun and informative series. We are confident the show will be a hit for MNet, Foxtel and Adrenalyn and look forward to taking the show into every territory around the globe,” said GRB Entertainment senior VP of international distribution Michael Lolato.