- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
GRB Entertainment hires Melanie Torres as director of International Sales
MUMBAI: GRB Entertainment has appointed Melanie Torres as its new director of international sales, responsible for profitability and sales growth in Latin America, US Hispanic, CEE, CIS and Spanish-speaking Europe.
Torres was previously associate manager of international content distribution at A+E Networks, where she spent four years between the New York and London offices working across Latin America, US Hispanic, US Syndication, Canada, UK, Benelux, CEE and CIS.
Torres began her television career at BBC America assisting the head of distribution for Latin America. She is a graduate of Florida State University.
Liz Levenson has been upped to VP, acquisitions and sales. She has been with GRB Entertainment for 3 years and was previously in a director role. Levenson handles worldwide acquisitions for the international division and is responsible for sales in Africa, Middle East, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.
“GRB is very excited to welcome Melanie Torres as our new Director of International Sales. Her experience and global connections will help GRB move to the next level. We are also pleased to promote Liz Levenson to Vice President, recognizing the many contributions she has brought to GRB in both sales and strategic acquisitions during her first three years with the company,” said GRB Entertainment SVP of international distribution Michael Lolato.