- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
GRB Entertainment hires Melanie Torres as director of International Sales
MUMBAI: GRB Entertainment has appointed Melanie Torres as its new director of international sales, responsible for profitability and sales growth in Latin America, US Hispanic, CEE, CIS and Spanish-speaking Europe.
Torres was previously associate manager of international content distribution at A+E Networks, where she spent four years between the New York and London offices working across Latin America, US Hispanic, US Syndication, Canada, UK, Benelux, CEE and CIS.
Torres began her television career at BBC America assisting the head of distribution for Latin America. She is a graduate of Florida State University.
Liz Levenson has been upped to VP, acquisitions and sales. She has been with GRB Entertainment for 3 years and was previously in a director role. Levenson handles worldwide acquisitions for the international division and is responsible for sales in Africa, Middle East, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.
“GRB is very excited to welcome Melanie Torres as our new Director of International Sales. Her experience and global connections will help GRB move to the next level. We are also pleased to promote Liz Levenson to Vice President, recognizing the many contributions she has brought to GRB in both sales and strategic acquisitions during her first three years with the company,” said GRB Entertainment SVP of international distribution Michael Lolato.